Self-Introduction: Bruno Furtado, Brazilian Portuguese

Bruno Furtado bffurtado at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:32:30 UTC 2015

Name: Bruno Furtado

Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Login: bfurtado

Language: Brazilian Portuguese

Profession status: SysAdmin in the City Hall of Rio de Janeiro

About You: Hello everybody, I'm Bruno Furtado. I live in Rio de Janeiro,
where I work as a SysAdmin at City Hall.

You and the Fedora Project: I work with FOSS over 10 years and always felt
the need to reciprocate in some way. Lately I've been working with Red Hat
products and I run Fedora in my workstation so I decided to join the Fedora
community. I would like to contribute to the team translating everything
that is necessary for the Portuguese.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint: 0xB5BB2E3C
pub   2048R/B5BB2E3C 2015-09-22
      Key fingerprint = 3FB2 52A5 5870 7B8B B580  5715 EB90 7E18 B5BB 2E3C
uid                  Bruno F. Furtado (bfurtado) <bffurtado at gmail.com>
sub   2048R/53E39E43 2015-09-22