USB Mouse not working with PCMCIA Network Card

Salvio ssergi at
Mon Dec 1 20:05:39 UTC 2003

Thanks Kai, I'll let you know how that goes... I do not
have access to that computer at the moment and will try
your suggestion later this week.

What do you mean by:

"you'd be potentially missing other ACPI features"

- Salvio