Mozilla trouble

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Wed Dec 3 09:06:16 UTC 2003

I'm having strange behavior on mozilla... What happens is: with some
users on my machine, mozilla does not work with any page which has flash
animations. But with my user it works!

like...

----------------
[nilce at casa etc]$ gdb /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1/mozilla-bin
(blabla...)
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux-gnu"...
(no debugging symbols found)...Using host libthread_db library
"/lib/tls/libthread_db.so.1".

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1/mozilla-bin

Program terminated with signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
The program no longer exists.
(gdb) quit
----------------

And when I use with my user:

----------------

[surak at casa etc]$ gdb /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1/mozilla-bin
(snip snip)
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1/mozilla-bin

Program exited normally.
(gdb) quit

In fact, when I open it with gdb and one of the problematic users, it
doesn't even open. If I create a new user, the new user has this problem
also.

This is being a serious problem to me, and I don't know what to do. Can
someone help me?

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group