web page problem - mozilla bug or java-script error?

Mike Klinke lsomike at futzin.com
Wed Dec 3 21:59:47 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 20:42, Elton Woo wrote:
> On this page, the first "go" button is partially covered
> by the contents of the section which contains the second
> "go" button. Though the mouse pointer in Mozilla changes
> over the first button, clicking on it has no effect (once
> the fields have the needed contents entered.
>
> http://www.guinnessvote.ca/en/home.phtml
>
> Is this a mozilla bug, or a java-script problem?
>
> versions: Mozilla 1.4.1, (Sun) Java plug-in 1.4.2_02-b03
> I am using the nVidia drivers with the screen resolution
> at 1024 x 768 - 24 bit.
>

> Elton

Mozilla and Konquerer display a different problem:

www.futzin.com/display.jpg

Both are to the latest "official released" fedora distributions and
neither has javascript enabled.  Enabling javascript on either one
didn't change the appearance at all.

Clicking on the top button in either results in no action.

Regards,  Mike Klinke