Please Add Nvidia install info to FAQ [WAS Re: FC1 & NVIDIAaccelerated drivers.]

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 20:09:02 UTC 2003

Edward Muller  said:
> [snip]
>> If someone doesn't bother to even look at the archives and see a problem
>> that comes up twice a week, what makes you think they will read a FAQ?
>
> Good point. But pointing to a FAQ in an email is pretty easy, vs.
> looking up a reference to a particular thread in an archive and then
> pointing to that.

I personally have started just deleting anything that has Nvidia in the
subject unless it has something else to catch my eye (IE - FAQ).

> For now I think I'm going to start an Unofficial Fedora Core 1 FAQ. I'll
> post additional info later when I have it started.

Speaking of not searching the archives...

As someone else pointed out, it has already been done.  As a matter of
fact, a number of those Nvidia questions have been answered with a link to
it.

--
William Hooper