qmail-scanner on Fedora 1 (has anyone gotten it working?)

Gregg Smith gsmith at chroma.com
Thu Dec 4 21:53:06 UTC 2003

Kelly,

I am also running a Fedora 1 system but did not need to find any other RPM's
to make qmail-scanner work with qmail.  I was wrong before, the C wrapper is
in the Qmail-Scanner source directory in the contrib folder.  Edit
qmail-scanner-queue.c for directions on how to use the C wrapper.  Basically
do a make and make install and you will have a file called
qmail-scanner-queue in /var/qmail/bin.  Then just point to that instead of
qmail-scanner-queue.pl.  Works great with no worries about whether suidperl
will still be around.

I'm using both Spamassassin and clamav as well.

-Gregg