why sendmail and not postfix? (SMTP_AUTH branch)

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Fri Dec 5 01:58:03 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-04 at 19:50, Christoph Wickert wrote:

> > >     I appreciate the link; I've tried this a couple of times and never
> > >seemed to work it out.  I suppose now it's steamlined.  I'll give it a
> > >try!
> >
> > I would greatly appreciate any feedback you can give. I want to make sure
> > the document is 100% error-free, and I want to expand it to cover webmail,
> > checking mail with POP/IMAP, and other operating systems. So any comments
> > you can make are most welcome.
> >
> 100%, Works great for me.
>
> Took me 3 minutes to set up incl. building certs
> Redhat default config is pretty self explaining. :-)

    Wait...building certs? (I'll avoid the pun here...)  I don't
remember that being a step....but I'll bet it's something I should do,
no?

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262