Can someone please help here? Fwd: krb5-1.3.1 and fetchmail 6.2.5 (newbie needs help and pointers)

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 16:15:13 UTC 2003

Dear list,

Can someone please help? I have tried to post this to fetchmail-friends -- even
tried to contact the moderator to get it posted there, but can not get it to
post. Anyway, I am at my wits end as to how to address this problem and I can't
say I understand what is going on. Nalin Dahyabhai did try to help earlier, but
I was unable to get it working even with his enormous effort. I wonder if
anyone on the FC1 and shrike lists has any input.

Thanks and best wishes!