USB Card Reader 6in1 One slot works nothing else (scsi LUN pb ? )

dballester at kernpharma.com dballester at kernpharma.com
Fri Dec 5 16:33:55 UTC 2003

I think not. /proc are not regular files. Think about it as 'input/output'
to get/put info from/to kernel. You are passing info across queues, not
inserting/appening lines to a regular files

HTH

Regards

|         |           "ne..."            |
|         |           <akabi at speakeasy.ne|
|         |           t>                 |
|         |           Enviado por:       |
|         |           fedora-list-admin at r|
|         |           edhat.com          |
|         |           05/12/2003 17:11   |
|         |           Por favor, responda|
|         |           a fedora-list      |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |     Para:     fedora-list at redhat.com                                                                                        |
  |     cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |     Asunto:   Re: USB Card Reader 6in1 One slot works nothing else (scsi LUN pb ? )                                         |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

On Dec 5, 2003 at 16:47, Nico in a soothing rage wrote:

[...]
>echo "scsi add-single-device 0 0 0 0" > /proc/scsi/scsi
>echo "scsi add-single-device 0 0 0 1" > /proc/scsi/scsi
>echo "scsi add-single-device 0 0 0 2" > /proc/scsi/scsi
>echo "scsi add-single-device 0 0 0 3" > /proc/scsi/scsi
I may be wrong on this but shouldn't the last three lines
above have '>>' instead of '>' in them?

N.Emile...
Vulcans believe peace should not depend on force.
                         -- Amanda, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.3
 11:09:46  up 1 day, 15:57,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00