has anybody got hpt372 raid card working with fedora?

Chris Debono develop at ipstorm.net
Fri Dec 5 21:15:27 UTC 2003

By standard, it will recognize the Raid controller as an IDE controller and
the drives will appear as hdg, hdh etc. If you did not apply some form of
driver to override this, most probably you are running in IDE mode. To be
sure about this, one has to plug in an identical drive on the other channel
and configure the raid card for mirroring. When installing the distro, it
will recognize it as 1 drive being sda.

This is infact my problem. It will recognize it as 2 IDE drivers.

Chris