k3b

James Drabb JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Dec 6 16:48:29 UTC 2003

Hey group,

Is there any app similar to k3b for Gnome?  I am a Gnome user so I never
tried k3b until this last week and have to say that it is an excellent
CD/DVD burning app.   Though, being a KDE app, the Gnome integration is
non-existent.   Prior to k3b, I have just been doing things from the
command line.  But I do like being able to just drop MP3 and OGG files
into k3b and getting a working audio CD.  I didn't see any obvious way
to make audio cd's from XCDRoast with out manually converting to wav
before hand.  I also tried gcombust, though I don't care for the older
gtk-1.2.x interface.

Jim Drabb
--
James Drabb