Evolution (TWO) questions.

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Sun Dec 7 00:10:38 UTC 2003

I am again asking.
1) How does / *can* one change the priority of outgoing messages
in Evolution? (Sorry, I have not read the entire help file, and
this list is very busy... so please forgive me if I'm being "lazy").

2) Is it possible to just mark a section of text to reply as quoted
in Evolution? (... again, I have been unable to find that option,
so far).

I miss Kmail, since it does have the aforementioned options when
sending mail. I think this is / should also be available in Evolution,
but I've only recently switched mail clients.

*Somewhat* related to my questions:

WRT (1), above, I notice that I've gotten as many as 8 - 10 spams
this week, which (for *me*) is extremly high. Via Spam Cop, I have
been able to ascertain that the majority are originating from fcc.net.
Yet several complaints to them have gone unanswered. Since
I don't use Windows, I haven't been keeping up with the latest
worms, and trojans... could this recent flood of spam (up from
4 -5 per week be related to another wave of viruses?

Question 1) above, I have asked a couple of days ago, and I would
appreciate a response or pointer in the right direction.

NOTE: I do not respond to TOP posted messages, messages in HTML,
or messages with the header "fedora-list archives ....".

Thanks,

Elton.