Fedora/Redhat Install Problems

Serge Neumann woody at flashworld.lu
Sun Dec 7 01:22:22 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have a problem with installing fedora/redhat on a Shuttle XPC SB61G2 with
intel D865G Chipset

The installation starts without problems, but after setting all parameters
etc.. the system shuts down when the message

"Preparing to install " appears but only  when I chose "Everything" for the
packages. I tried it with a workstation installation and

that works (Redhat 9 and Fedora Linux Core 1).

Does anybody know what the problem could be ?

I hope this is the right place to ask questions like this.

Thx in advance

Neumann Serge