NVidia GeForce MX 440, XFree86 NV driver, and dual-heads

Exile In Paradise exile at weylan-yutani.com
Sun Dec 7 01:55:14 UTC 2003

Does anyone have any ideas at all how to configure dual-heads on:
NVidia GeForce 4 MX 440 (with TwinView)
Fedora Core 1
XFree86 4.3.0
XFree86 NV Driver

I have tried redhat-config-xfree86 and a variety of changes to
XF86Config using 1 card definition, 2 card definitions with
different "CrtcNumber" options (per the nv manpage).

I have Googled until I am all Googled out and seem no closer to
having my dual-head card work on Fedora without the NVidia binary
driver.

A copy of anyone's working XF86Config would be more than enough to
model what I need from.

Specifically, how do I specify the ServerLayout and Device
sections?

Thanks in advance!
--
Exile In Paradise