Well......I did it!

Sinister Midget sm at 200motels.com
Sun Dec 7 03:38:26 UTC 2003

On Sat, 06 Dec 2003 21:22:47 -0500
James Drabb <JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2003-12-06 at 21:03, Sinister Midget wrote:
> > If not for my 5-year-old son, there's be no M$ here either. He's had
> > his own computer since he was 2. He's dual-booting linux as of about
> > four months ago.
>
> You should curb his MS use early : )
>
> My 2 year old daughter is not allowed to touch MS software ; )
> Though in 2-3 years time, I do hope some more games/activity software
> becomes available for Linux for her to use.
>
> Best,
>
> Jim Drabb
> --
> James Drabb
> Senior Programmer Analyst
> Davenport, FL USA

Yeah. Games are the only reason we have anything from MICROS~1 in the
place. I'm considering joining up and using WineX because it can handle
a number of the kids' Windoze games, particularly the Reader Rabbit and
a few others that I know they say work well.

--
The three Rs of Microsoft support: Retry, Reboot, Reinstall.