We need a good and simple hardware database for Free Software users.

Michael E. Adams meadams at gmpexpress.net
Sun Dec 7 20:57:02 UTC 2003

Relative to J.B Nicholson-Owens comments. Please give it a rest. This is
not a religious forum. People are looking for technical information. If
the Fedora project wants this sort of stuff preached, it should be
plastered all over the web page that others need not participate, and,
what kind of freedom would that be?

I suppose someone is going to flame me now that I have suggested this.
Be advised that I will just ignore it, delete it and continue to use my
Nvidia card with the Nvidia driver and my Linksys wpc54g card using the
Linuxant driver loader program.

Respectfully,
mea