Please Add Nvidia install info to FAQ [WAS Re: FC1 & NVIDIAaccelerated drivers.]

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Mon Dec 8 10:31:43 UTC 2003

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 07:03:00AM +0100, A.J. Bonnema wrote:
> Just use wrapping in you MUA. Hard returns should *never* be necessary.
> If your email client doesn't support it, switch to one that does.
> Mozilla does, I think Evolution does.

Netiquette asks for wrapping at about 72 characters on the *sender*
side. Seeing that you cannot rely on the MUA the recipient is using,
this still is a good idea, IMO. Many MUAs can indeed do this
automatically (I for example use vim as my editor in mutt, which also
wraps automatically before sending).

Cheerio,

Thomas