Message Thread Hijacking

Exile In Paradise exile at weylan-yutani.com
Mon Dec 8 19:14:31 UTC 2003

A.J. Bonnema sez:
> Could you please refrain from hijacking a thread? Hijacking occurs if
> you reply to message, change the subject to what you want to talk
> about and send your question. In stead: please create a new message.

Ack! I never use a threaded view, but I have just changed a subject and
repliedy, so I bet I have been doing this too!

Many apologies, it wasn't intentional. I am still clueless with
Evolution, and honestly thought that would change the threading. I guess
the "in reply to" or "message ID" is what is really being looked at.

In the future I will try to remember as well, thanks for pointing this
out! Now I feel like I farted in a car. *grin*
--
Exile In Paradise