Running Solaris apps on Linux

Marco Aurelio Torino Ribeiro marco.torino at directnet.com.br
Mon Dec 8 20:28:12 UTC 2003

Exactly.

Sorry... I guess I didn't make myself clear.

I have some Solaris servers (for instance, one called "osiris"). So I
set the DISPLAY to my Linux workstation ("algol") and open some graphic
apps on it.

But I get all this problem with the colors. Do you know of any way to
solve it?

By the way, I use csh, so the actual command is "osiris: setenv DISPLAY
algol:0".

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 17:55, Zach Wilkinson wrote:

> I assume they mean using Linux as a remote Xserver (ie.[sunsvr]# export
> DISPLAY=fc1test:0.0)
> Except it'd be csh, being sun.
>
> Zach

Marco Aurélio Torino Ribeiro