Nautilus Scripts

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Tue Dec 9 07:51:27 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-09 at 00:06, Dexter Ang wrote:
> For those who use Gnome and Nautilus 2.4. I've created/modified 2
> scripts...

[snipped]

> There's nothing fancy with the scripts, and I don't claim that they are
> elegantly coded. But if you do find anything wrong, or could add certain
> tweaks, then by all means, go ahead.
>
> They should be downloadable at thepoch.cjb.net or
> www.mydestiny.net/~thepoch/

    That's a cute page.  I especially like the 'poke the penguin' page.
:)

    Thanks!  (I'll try those scripts, too: why aren't these already
there?)

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262