Up2date Error Message

Jordi Canals jcanals at totsoft.com
Tue Dec 9 15:54:02 UTC 2003

I had the same problem and saw it was about configuring the applet. I
had to manually configure it because going right to update did not work.
So that is what I did:

Right click on the up2date applet and select configure. After that it
worked with no errors and I can select "Check for updates" or to "Launch
up2date".

Hope this helps.
Jordi.