Linux on an Apple

jamestracyclaire at bellsouth.net jamestracyclaire at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 9 17:07:33 UTC 2003

Dave,

I was able to get a i386 machine easily.  Build a CD with the attached ISO image.  Boot off the CD and configure a least an a, b, and d slices for the OS.  More, if you want separate storage.  The install disk will be looking for these partition.  Then run the install.

Warning: sorry, can't verify if Linux will have the drivers you need... :-(

Let me know how it works.  I'm trying to convert my sister from the dark side.  :-)