Konqueror &Java applets

trufflesdad ted at trufflesdad.plus.com
Tue Dec 9 21:32:40 UTC 2003

trufflesdad wrote:
> I have java working working ok in Mozilla including applets but
> whilst java is ok in Konq the applets do not work...I have entered the
> path where the java file resides but as yet no joy.....Any advice welcome..
Thanks to all who replied to my mail...
	I pointed Konq to the executable that Mozilla used but no joy
then I got a fault in Konq and the machine totally locked..It had been
running for around 3 weeks doing seti wu's....I switched the box off
and rebooted later to find that Konq was ok and the jave path was ok..
	I find it a little strange as it was ok with java script but not applets...

--
Regards
   Ted Wager