Wich Convert MP3 tools choose ???? (converting mp3s to audio CDs )

Mihai Maties mihai at xcyb.org
Wed Dec 10 10:22:15 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 22:56, Yohann Desquerre wrote:
> I installed it but when i tried to import mp3 file it say me that is was
> not compile with the mp3 support....Are there any others things to
> install in addition to the dependencies find by yum ????

You can use the following repository to install k3b as it includes mp3 support
via libmad. Add these lines to /etc/yum.conf:

[xcyb-stable]
name=Fedora Core 1 ( xcyborg / stable )
baseurl=http://rpms.xcyb.org/fedora/1/stable/

[xcyb-bleeding]
name=Fedora Core 1 ( xcyborg / bleeding )
baseurl=http://rpms.xcyb.org/fedora/1/bleeding/

Be sure to include in your yum configuration file some repository that
provides libmad ( freshrpms, livna etc ).

Mihai