Wich Convert MP3 tools choose ???? (converting mp3s to audio CDs)

Mihai Maties mihai at xcyb.org
Wed Dec 10 14:10:48 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 15:15, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> One bad thing about above package is, the Epoch has been increased
> without reason.

You're right, some users said that k3b-0.10 is reported by rpm to be older
than k3b-0.9 so the natural thing to do it seemed to increase the epoch.

I've looked into it now and realised that I was wrong. I'll rebuild the
packages and ask the people who installed them to manually remove and
upgrade...

Mihai

PS: Whoops.