Java Plugin for Mozilla

Jason Malone jason.malone at paranet.com
Wed Dec 10 20:21:54 UTC 2003

Well,

I initially tried in the generic directory but it didn't work.  As soon
as I put it in the release specific dir it worked fine.  I figure if I
ever upgrade I will relink.  Besides it is very possible that future
versions will require plugins compiled with a different version of gcc
and I would have to reinstall the plugin anyway.

Thanks,
Jason