Mouse Driver Tweak possible?

Thomas J.a.d.E at gmx.net
Wed Dec 10 22:16:21 UTC 2003

Hi again,
allright, my left mouse button seems to be a little unperfect. When keep
the button pressed and move the mouse over the testing field in the
mouse config, i can observe that while i keep the button pressed
steadily some click and doubleclick events are performed which should
not occur. When i swap left and right mouse buttons everything works
fine. I can reproduce a flattering state of left mouse button while
giving more or less pressure to the button while keeping it held. I can
not produce this behavoir on any ms windows operating system. So i
figure the linux mouse driver is more sensible.

Is it possible to tell the mouse driver that the mouse button state has
to change for something like 10 - 100 milliseconds until it really
reacts on the state change of the mouse button?

Thanx for hints,

Thomas - who uses his mouse with swapped buttons right now...