how bleeding edge will the next fedora release be?

Karl DeBisschop kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com
Wed Dec 10 22:26:49 UTC 2003

> From: "Preston Crawford" <me at prestoncrawford.com>
> To: fedora-list at redhat.com
> Subject: Re: how bleeding edge will the next fedora release be?
> Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 14:14:07 -0700

You can pay for RHEL.

I too would prefer to pay for Fedora. But that's not what RedHat is
offering at the moment.

But that's a RH corporate issue, so I won't pretend to speak for them.

> Preston

Not to be harsh, but if you turned the line wrap on your MUA to a
reasonable level, I would not need to manually wrap the digest every
time I replied to one of your messages. Say 72 characters?

--
Karl DeBisschop <kdebisschop at alert.infoplease.com>
Pearson Education/Information Please