how bleeding edge will the next fedora release be?

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Wed Dec 10 22:31:40 UTC 2003

I'd preffer to have a stable release of Fedora , specially with the 2.6 kernel. Right now I'm trying to convince my colleagues that fedora is stable and it can (and should) be used in our servers . The other option we have is Suse , but , as we had chosen Red Hat 9 , the expected path to take is Fedora...

Pedro Macedo
Brazil