Bluetooth MS Keyboard and Mouse

Dave Oxley dave at daveoxley.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 23:25:28 UTC 2003

First off I'd just like to say I love Core 1. Works really well and
looks amazing with its graphical booting. And Yum is a god send.

I've moved my machine at work over to Core 1 from XP and I want to do
the same with my home machine. My main problem is my Microsoft Wireless
Desktop (Bluetooth). Maybe I should be asking this question on the Bluez
list, but I thought it might be best to ask here first as I'm interested
to find out when/if it will work out of the box for Core 2/3/4....
How can I configure Core 1 to use my Keyboard and Mouse?

Cheers.
Dave