failed to edit subject line [was: fedora-list digest, Vol 1 #500 - 30 msgs]

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Fri Dec 12 19:05:58 UTC 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003, Karl DeBisschop wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 08:48, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> (I'm still looking for a mail client that can reply to one message in a
> digest for me, but there are several other constraints, and I really can
> only try about one new client every few days)

Pine and several other mailers can provide access to individual messages
in a digest if you request it it MIME format.  Pine is no longer part of
the distribution, but you can search the archives to find a version
packaged by somebody at Red Hat.

I'm currently using it on my Solaris and RH9 machines, but was trying to
decide what to switch to (if anything).  Recommendations?

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu