importing Fonts : Windows to Fedora

Jordi Canals jcanals at totsoft.com
Sat Dec 13 00:56:10 UTC 2003

On dv, 2003-12-12 at 23:09, listas at lozano.eti.br wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> SourceForge project mstcorefonts may be usefull to you. Beware that a font is
> copyrighted work, so it may be forbidden to copy some of them to Linux (or any
> other machine / OS)
>
> []s, Fernando Lozano

 I don't think it could be forbidden to copy the windows fonts to linux.
I had to pay a windows copy with my notebook, and it was not important
I'm using linux on it and not windows ... so, If I had to pay for it, I
can use windows (or any part) as I want on the licensed computer.

By the way, Suse provides the windows fonts thruu an online update, so I
think it will be legal, at least in the European Comunity.

Regards,
Jordi.