Exchange calendar reminder for Linux/UNIX Was: Re: Importig pst files

Peter Eddy petere at atg.com
Sat Dec 13 17:17:11 UTC 2003

By the way, if you miss your Outlook meeting reminders in Linux/UNIX,
I've written a small Python utility to try to fill the gap.

It'll popup a meeting reminder dialog and optionally send email
reminders as well.

http://people.atg.com/~petere/lookout/lookout.tgz

It requires xmessage and wget, which I think are installed by default on
Fedora/RedHat, and access to exchange via the HTML interface.

It's only been tested on my company's exchange server, so let me know if
you use it and run into problems with yours.

Peter