Surprisingly NOT OT: A question about this list

Clifford Snow glass-art at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 01:41:05 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 16:11, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
>     I try to separate the various lists to which I subscribe, but some
> messages, even when posted ONLY to the list, wind up in my (Evolution)
> inbox.
<snip>
Easiest way to filter in Evolution is to right click on the message,
select Create Rule From Message -> Filter on Mailing List. (Do not
select Vfolder unless you using vfolders.) That takes care of the
selection(filter) requirements.  The next step is to move it to a Fedora
folder and then stop processing.  (No sense in checking other rules if
you know this is the one.

Works for me everytime.

--
Clifford Snow