Select packages in install

Brian Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Dec 15 14:56:47 UTC 2003

Alexandre Strube wrote:

>Em Qui, 2003-12-04 às 01:17, Pedro Fernandes Macedo escreveu:
>

>>Just a question: why the options to select individual packages during
>>install and configuring authentication methods has been removed in
>>Fedora Core? I used to select the individual packages when installing
>>

>It was not.

If it 'was not', could you please expand on how to enable this feature
in FC1? I've just finished installing it on 3 or 4 machines, and the
opportunity to select individual packages never presented itself to me.
This is troubling, but I feel really stupid now that you're saying it
should be there, because I looked for it and apparently missed it --
three times.

Thanks!
brian.