Received many BLANK MAILs from fedora-list-admin at

Jesse Keating jkeating at
Mon Dec 15 17:42:06 UTC 2003

On Friday 12 December 2003 18:25, Xia wrote:
> I've received 27 mails from fedora-list-admin at, for about
> every 3-4 minutes one mail. All they are all totally blank, I mean,
> I didn't do anything. Is there any one has the same problem? Or
> should I do something?
> Best regards.

They were most likely sent in some form of html or html/text mime types,
which were probably sent incorrectly so that clients are unable to read
them right.  View the email source and see if the text is in there

Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (
Fedora Legacy Team      (
Mondo DevTeam           (
GPG Public Key          (