Fedora disk label

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Mon Dec 15 20:21:47 UTC 2003

Once upon a time, Benjamin J. Weiss <benjamin at weiss.name> said:
> > Technically that would be the "Shadow Man" logo, not to be confused with
> > the hat that happens to be red that is the menu icon.
>
> Well, they look the same to me. :)  How do you tell the difference?

The "Shadow Man" logo is more than just a hat; look at

http://www.redhat.com/img/homepg_rh_logo.gif

to see the trademarked logo (IIRC the "redhat" part is a separate part).
The red fedora logo used by default as the menu button is not a
trademarked logo, and can be used (in any color) freely.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>