two gripes about Evolution ...

Elton Woo elwoo at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 16 00:02:15 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 14:28, Bryan O'Sullivan wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 11:16, Jack Aboutboul wrote:
>
> > > 1) The ability to define the priority of my messages. In other mailers,
> > > I can select to send a message (if urgent) with *high*
> > > priority, instead of the default.
> >
> > 	Agreed.
>
> This flag is ignored by most mailers, for good reason; it's trivially
> easy for spammers to abuse it.
So how is it that kmail, netscape, mozilla, and other mailers which
I've used in the past *don't* ASSume that I will use the software to
spam people?

My need to change priority has a reason and a logic.

For example, on another list, I wanted to reply to someone off-list,
*urgently*. The recipient needed some linux CD's to install on his
system in and was asking for a loan of a set. He was also travelling
back and forth in and out of town, so naturally in that case, I would
require / wish to reply to him *urgently*.

However, replying via Evolution, I was not afforded that "luxury"!

LOL!

Elton ;-)
"You only live once: let's make life BETTER for each other."
LINUX User #193975 [AMD ATHLON CPU] ICQ #149608718.Public