Fedora disk label

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Tue Dec 16 17:31:29 UTC 2003

On or about 2003-12-16 09:16, Benjamin J. Weiss whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

I note that in /usr/share/pixmaps/redhat/shadowman-round-48.png the
image is *not* shadowman, but another copy of redhat-main-menu.png.
Presumably done to avoid breaking any links to it, without having to
root them all out.

So it appears that the un-adorned fedora with no shadowman is something
RH is willing to let be used.  I do agree that turning it blue would
help dismiss any possible confusion.

--
Fritz Whittington
There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have. (Don Herold)