Power-off

koolinus koolinus at tiscalinet.it
Wed Dec 17 08:56:38 UTC 2003

Tanto tempo fa, in una galassia lontana lontana, Giuseppe Cavallo scrisse:

>Hi all,
>Which do you use kernel? I now use 2.4.23-rc5, becouse I had same problem
>us you. All deamon power off but the my laptop that use ACPI don't turn off
>normaly and I was obbliged to torn off my notebook by button. Also if I
>recompile the 2.4.22 I had same problem, but I solve any problem with
>2.4.23-rc5.

Hi Giuseppe ! Hi everyone.
How did u compile the 2.4.23 kernel (vanilla) using the NTPL ?
Can u give me (us newbie) some advice or write me in private ?

The thing that i like the most in Fedora is the high speed given by those
libraries and I would like to mantain them...
^__-

--
       .~.           Nicola - KOOLINUS - Losito
     /  v \         icq: 62837984/110447626 - Jabber-ID: koolinus at amessage.de
    / /   \ \        http://koolinus.splinder.it
  / (    )\
    ^^    ^^       Linux Registered User # 293182 on Mandrake 9.2 d.e. [for
testing]