Nvclock

Wolfgang wolfgang at rpi.net.au
Thu Dec 18 12:46:54 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 23:25, Gio wrote:
> Alle 13:04, giovedì 18 dicembre 2003, Wolfgang ha scritto:
> [cup]
> > Remove 'load DRI' from your /etc/X11/XF86Config file. That will fix that
> > problem. It's all noted in the Nvidia Driver README file.
> >
> > Wolf
>
> Both distros have the DRI option disabled in XF86Config ...
[snip]

And you changed 'nv' in that same file to 'nvidia'???

Here is an extract from glxinfo on my system.

[root at athlonmp root]# glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
server glx version string: 1.3
server glx extensions:
    GLX_EXT_visual_info, GLX_EXT_visual_rating, GLX_SGIX_fbconfig,
    GLX_SGIX_pbuffer, GLX_ARB_multisample, GLX_NV_float_buffer

No mention of DRI. As the Nvidia driver doesn't use it.

Wolf