How to install a LOGITECH USB WEBCAM on FEDORA CORE1 ?

Ignacio de Miguel Diaz egosumlux at terra.es
Thu Dec 18 15:38:33 UTC 2003

Hi!

With that driver, you have to recompile the kernel at least to support V4L,
isn't it?
I tried to compile the module using the kernel-source provided by last FC1
kernel rpm (could be
2129?) and It failed saying that I had to have v4L support on kernel :(

I'm going to try 2.6.0, It's better for me use the kernel.org bzip2 or the
rpm FC1 version?
I'll have to recompile it for my webcam module needs?

Best Regards
Ignacio