Problem with grip and id3

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Thu Dec 18 17:19:26 UTC 2003

Have you checked out http://freshrpms.net?  Many extra RPM's for FC1.

> PS. it sux that Fedora Core1 is mp3 incapable, otherwise I like it.

Is there a reason you _need_ MP3 over OGG?  IMO, OGG quality is just as
good, if not better and there is non of that legal/patent crap as with
the MP3 format.

Jim Drabb
The box said: "Requires Windows 98/2000/XP/NT, or better."
So, I installed LINUX!
James Drabb JR
Senior Programmer Analyst
Darden Restaurants