RH 9.0

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Fri Dec 19 12:19:56 UTC 2003

Hi Phil,

I can appreciate where you are coming from, however, I don't have the
luxury or time to download
files every day to keep up with a stable version of FC 1.  From what I
see here FC 1 should have
waited 6 months before release to work out the kinks that we seem to be
having.

I have applications that I need to run on FC 1 and they don't.  Either
linking problems or assembly
problems.  I just want to start with something more stable that is all.
And besides I did pay for someone
to ship me FC 1 so I am not completely taking.

Chris