Newbie: How to upgrade from Red Hat 9 to Fedora from hard disk

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 19 15:14:52 UTC 2003

Ghod  said:
> you don't boot off the HD? pray tell how does linux boot then? AIR?
> come on pay attention.
> this isn't about hte UPGRADE this is about AFTER..

The upgrade didn't work, remember?  If the upgrade works it doesn't matter
what way you upgraded.  If it doesn't work you still have the install
floppy/CD that you used to start the upgrade, JUST LIKE IF YOU WERE
INSTALLING FROM CDs.

Consider this my last post on the subject.  Upgrading from the ISOs on the
HD is a supported and convenient way of doing an upgrade.

--
William Hooper