OT: Eunuch's Programmers Manual

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Sun Dec 21 16:28:59 UTC 2003

WAAAAY OT here, but i had the need to ask. Does anyone have or can
anyone point me to where i could find the Eunuch Programmers Manual (man
pages) in a nice convenient tarball? In particular, i used to have man
pages for man, woman, sex, child, etc. And have since lost those
extraordinarily funny man pages. I am looking for anyone who might have
these collected and would be willing to share a tarball of said pages or
point me to a URL, i can find individual pages, but wanted a better
source and collection of them all.

Thanks in advance.
--
Michael B. Weiner, Linux+, Linux+ SME