IBM T23 built-in wireless problem, Fedora Core 1

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.org
Mon Dec 22 03:07:57 UTC 2003

Julian Underwood wrote:
> I am trying to get my IBM T23's built-in mini-PCI,
> Actiontec prism2 based wireless card working *properly*.

I have the same built-in wireless card in a ThinkPad R32. Fedora
detected the hardware automagically, assigning it to eth1. All I had to
do was set it up with K -> System Settings -> Network. Doesn't your card
show up in the Hardware tab, associated with the orinoco_pci module?

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80 at nomis80.org>
http://nomis80.org