Help I hosed my boot loader Fedora Core will not boot.

Caleb Rodriguez calebsr2k at acm.org
Wed Dec 24 00:08:32 UTC 2003

I was messing around and tried to installyet another distro (Mandrake
9.2) i did the defaults. I already had xp dual booted with Fedora Core 1
working perfectly. I decided to experiment and install another distro
since I could not get Xandros to install.  Anyway here is the story. I
went to install Mandrake 9.2 and all seemed to go well. When I rebooted
grub only gave me the options for mandrake and windoze. I booted into
windoze to remove the mandrake partitions and cleared my restore.
My system only boots in the other OS and I want to go back and be able
to boot from either one. The partitions for Fedora Core 1 are still
intact. I just need to know what to do besides reinstall. I do not wish
to lose any of my data.

Help please..
Thanks