Disabling Sendmail to enable qmail

Geert Vanderkelen geert at kemuri.org
Wed Dec 24 16:13:52 UTC 2003

Hey Ben,

I didn't actually give removing it a try because I know there would be
dependencies. But it seems that there are only 2 of them, and useless to me.

error: Failed dependencies:
	smtpdaemon is needed by (installed) fetchmail-6.2.0-8
	smtpdaemon is needed by (installed) mutt-1.4.1-4

Thanks for pointing me to that 'chkconfig' command!

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen
http://Kemuri.Org