flash plugin

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Dec 26 20:16:51 UTC 2003

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Jon Atkinson wrote:

> Do you get any command-line output?
>
> Run mozilla from a terminal and see what it says. I think that to get
> flash to work you need one of the compat packages (not sure which, I
> don't install/use flashplayer).

Did anyone (at least the original poster) care to read
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html and notice the requirements for
flash support?

Like:
If Flash Player does not work, make sure you have a compatible version of
libstdc++ present (libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3). On RedHat based systems,
install the package "compat-libstdc++" (Package "compat" on SuSE,
"libstdc++2.10" on Mandrake 9.2).

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.